We are looking for our future IT Support Volunteer.Someone to help and teach our trustees to do simple tasks on different devices. The successful candidate will be a passionate IT savvy who loves sharing. Someone who is comfortable with offering guidance and advice resolution. See below the main missions of this role:
- Setting up new devices
- Dealing with some applications and platforms
- Dealing with technical problems on a daily basis
Training sessions: Create and organise training sessions every week about several subjects:
How to use some apps:
- How to fully use Zoom
- How to fully use Youtube
- How to fully use Word
- How to fully use Excel
- How to fully use Powerpoint
- How to use Google Drive
- How to use shortcuts
How to use the iPhone and the Tablet?
Ability to create playful exercises.
Ability to create playful course material like tutorials
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Help to save all the data on an external hard drive safely
Starting date: ASAP
What we offer: The chance to be part of a lively team who will facilitate your development with support and on-going training. The opportunity to be involved in a charity organisation where your own ideas and input will be valued. The chance to make a real contribution to a Patient’s Charity Organisation.
If you are interested, please send your application to: email@example.com
We are eager to hear from you!